Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Murddock Photo Shoot in Montreal

I was in serious need of new pictures, more updated ones to post on the website created for the Miss World Portugal pageant. (They have now changed the name to "Miss Republica Portuguesa" which translates to Miss Portuguese Republic.) My good friend and photographer Murddock did an amazing job! So I had to share 7 of the photos taken because he's a true #Montreal artist! Although his specialty is sporting events, nightlife venues and most recently weddings, I think these turned out very VERY well and what can I say? He's a true professional! www.mpfirm.com









Don't forget to check him out on www.mpfirm.com or follow him on twitter www.twitter.com/mpfirm (He's also one of the funniest / most random people I know!)



Photographer: Vaughn 'Murddock' Bailey
Hair & Makeup: Patricia Rodrigues

Pageant website: http://www.wix.com/missmundoportugal/2011

4 comments:

  1. Woooo Miss portugal!!!
    Continuam a ser linda

    Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete