Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Not Alone


Listening to these songs
Not alone with all my fears,
We're on this earth together
Yet we always holding back our tears.

In a world that seems to never end
& the days so quickly change to night.
Its hard to find the one
Who makes all the trouble worth the fight.

I been back and forth
Struggling to see what's on his mind
Yet I always came up short
Realizing Id get knocked down every time I climbed.

Like Taylor Swift waiting for my white horse
Losing the battle but winning the war,
A switch turned on I found my course
Im not alone... I've opened my own door.

Welcome to the real me
Done tryna fake a smile,
Its not always easy but I do agree
A lesson learned is a lesson worthwhile.

Listening to these songs...
R'N'B got me feeling nice.
Why let a man knock you down, Keri got it all right
Get back up and roll the dice.

I believe in Serendipity
Not living in emotional captivity.
Bonita's not alone,
Im now the queen of my own throne.

- Tracy.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment