Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sex & the City Quotes!


My Favorite Quotes from the T.V show & Sex and the city movie. I see a lot of wisdom in these words...

Carrie Bradshaw:
“It wasn’t logic, it was love.”

“Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.”

“I’m someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, time consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love."

“The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just FABULOUS!”

“Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them.”

“Gay boyfriends are the loophole of monogamy”

“I’ve rationalized that my new shoes shouldn’t be punished just because I can’t budget.”

“One woman’s titanic, is another woman’s love boat.”

“I wanted a man who’d commit, not a man who was committed. Apparently we have to be more specific.”

(To Big) “We’re so over, we need a new word for over.”

“I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet”

“And we were dressed from head to toe in love… the only label that never goes out of style”

“I thought I’d still be in extreme pain. But I feel nothing. I’d like some more nothing.” (Grabs bottle of Sky Vodka)

“We were perfectly happy before we decided to live happily ever after.”

“After a break-up, certain streets, locations, even times of day are off-limits. The city becomes a deserted battlefield, loaded with emotional landmines. You have to be very careful where you step or you could be blown to pieces.”

“Every boyfriend I’ve had wants me to change something. Change your job, change your friends, change your attitude… the only thing I change is boyfriends.”

“When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate and psycho.”

“What ultimately defines a relationship is another relationship.”

Mr Big:
Big: “It took me a really long time to get here, but I’m here. Carrie you’re the one.”

Big, to Carrie’s friends: “You’re the loves of her life and a guy’s just lucky to come in fourth.”

Samantha Jones:
Samantha [to Carrie about Big]: “Have fun, just don’t have amnesia.”

“The good ones screw you, the bad ones screw you, and the rest don’t know how to screw you.”

(To Smith) “I love you, but I love myself more.”

“Don’t play hard to get with a man who’s hard to get.”

The Ladies:
Charlotte: “I always knew she’d marry Big.
Samantha: “You thought that after the second break up?”
Charlotte: “Yep.”
Miranda: “After the fifteenth?”
Carrie: “Ha Ha, we broke up a lot.”

Miranda: “Is it just me or is Valentine’s Day on steroids this year?”
Carrie: “No it’s the same, we just played for the other team.”

Miranda: “You haven’t had a crush since Big.”
Carrie: “Big wasn’t a crush. He was a crash.”

Miranda: “Maybe it’s time I stop being so angry all the time.”
Carrie: “But then what would you do with all your free time?”

Charlotte: “I read it in a magazine.”
Miranda: “What magazine? Convenient theories for you monthly?”

“That’s the key to having it all: stop expecting it to look like what you thought it was going to look like. It’s true of the fall lines, and its true of relationships.” – Enid

No comments:

Post a Comment